Can I add a Nona product to my baby registry?
Heck yea Mama! First off, congrats on that! Second, there are many universal registry websites/apps that allow you to create a single registry from a variety of retailers:
1) Create your registry with a site such as MyRegistry, Blueprint, BabyList, etc.
2) Follow the instructions to install the button in your bookmarks bar (similar to a Pinterest button).
3) Go to the desired product page on our website (ie, if you would like the bag in cognac, go to that product page under "SHOP").
4) Click on the newly-installed button to add to your registry.
5) Follow the prompts to complete the registry process.
How Can I Keep My Nona Bag Looking Great?
One of our main objectives in creating the NONA Signature Baby Bag was to make a quality, long-lasting product for you to use for years to come. With some regular maintenance, you can maintain the luxury appearance by:
1) NOT overstuffing your bag. This will put a lot of strain on the straps and eventually cause damage/breakage.
2) As versatile and convertible as the bag is, it is not a great beach/pool bag! In general, leather + water are not a good combination so keep this in mind. Should you experience water damage, take your bag to a reputable leather cleaner.
3) Treat smudges/stains as quickly as possible and use a slightly damp white cloth to gently wipe the leather. We are currently testing various leather conditioners to see if there are any that we can recommend- will report back on this.
4) A damp white cloth and mild soap can be used to blot stains out of the fabric.
5) Our changing pads and zip-out inserts can be washed on gentle (preferably in a delicates bag) and laid flat to dry.
6) When not in use, we recommend stuffing your NONA with packing tissue or repurposed bubble wrap and storing in its provided dust bag.
7) Above all, treat and love your Nona bag like you would any other luxury/designer/high-end bag, because after all, that's what it is!
What Are My Payment Options?
Through our website, you can choose to securely pay with your major credit card or via PayPal.
What Is Nona's Shipping/Returns Policy?
You can find it all here ;)
How Do I Check The Status of My Order?
Believe us when we say we are TOTALLY excited for you to get your NONA bag too! Orders typically leave our warehouse 2-3 business days after the order confirmation. Once we have a tracking number, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email and you can stalk that shipment to your heart's content. Should you have any additional questions or issues following your order, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Am I Able to Change or Cancel My Order
If you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request will be treated on a case-by-case basis. If the order has not yet been processed through the warehouse, we can make any necessary changes.
What Shipping Methods Can I Choose From?
Currently we offer USPS Priority Mail shipping to the contiguous United States for a flat fee of $9.95. With that said, we want everyone who wants our bag to get a bag, so please do contact us for expedited shipping options or international orders.
How Long Will It Take to Receive My Order?
All orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. In-transit times vary according to your location, but generally speaking you should receive your order within 10 business days of it being shipped. If you have any questions or concerns about your order arriving, please contact us at: email@example.com.
What If My Package Arrived Damaged?
Well, that's not cool! If your product arrived in less-than-perfect condition, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving the damaged item so that we can take care of that STAT.
Can I Shop Nona Products In Stores?
We do not currently sell our products through other retail partners...yet. Stay tuned for this. In the meantime, if you are located in the New York City area and would like to see the bag in person, please contact us at: email@example.com and we can coordinate a 'private showing' at your convenience.
What Strollers Can I Use My Stroller Straps On?
Safety is of the utmost importance, so please make sure to NEVER leave a stroller unattended with the bag/stroller straps attached as it may be prone to tipping back. The straps should not be used with lightweight or umbrella strollers.
Our stroller straps should be compatible with nearly any heavy-duty stroller that has a sturdy single handle bar, but we know that it works with the most popular stroller brands: Britax, City Mini, UppaBaby, and Bugaboo.
Should you feel uncomfortable using the stroller straps, please note that you can still be hands-free by using our included cross-body strap.
How can I keep up with the latest NONA news?
Oh, we LOVE keeping in touch with our mamas! You can sign up for our newsletter below or add, follow, tag, like and love us on all the socials: @nonabagcompany
Do you have a question that we didn't address here?
No worries Mama! We'd be happy to answer your questions. Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get right back to you as soon as possible.