Mother's Day is coming up fast and that means wishlist time! Personally, I think that I am the easiest person to shop for as I truly love everything from a chic candle to a serious, keepsake piece of designer jewelry, but not everyone falls under that category. Below, I listed some products that are a little more off-the-beaten-path than your average bouquet of flowers and chocolates (although, those are certainly always welcome!), yet are surefire ways to make mom smile.
1. Mignonne Gavigan Earrings, $125 -the most fun, edgy-yet-wearable accessories that instantly elevate any jeans/tee shirt combo
2. Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum, $185- I have yet to hear anything less than an evangelical review of this wonder serum. Even though it's a bit of an investment, I'm ready to see what all the hype is about!
3. Chanel Boy Bag from The Real Real, $4000- As long as we're wishing, I'm going for it hard. I have been lusting after a red boy since I had an unexpected encounter with Zanna Rassi carrying hers while we were both shopping in Buy Buy Baby. It was love at first sight!
4. Color Me Floral, $24- my love of florals has no color limits, but there is something especially chic and sophisticated about a monochromatic arrangement.
5. Loeffler Randall Heel, $495- These bedazzled heels are just the ticket to dress up an LBD.
6. Luna Skye Ring from Ring Concierge, $1100- Traditionally, Mother's Day is a huge jewelry-gifting holiday, and I for one am not about to go against tradition. Lately, I've really been coveting the idea of a signet ring- traditional or modern both work for me, but I must admit I love the cool twist on this one with stars and moon motif.
7. LoveShackFancy Dress, $395- this clothing line is my spirit animal. I'll take one of everything!
8. Family Cameo Print, $75-$175- For a slightly quirkier take on a traditional keepsake family photo.
9. Produce Tees Pineapple Shirt, $35- this is actually a line of maternity tops bearing the fruit that correspond to the appropriate number of weeks pregnant (perfect idea for the mom-to-be). Despite my non-pregnant status, this pineapple was just too cute and smile-inducing to pass up! There is also an adorable matching watermelon tee/onesie set for mama and bebe.
10. Paris Picnic Club, $19- Imagine that your friend is a crazy talented chef that co-authored a gorgeous collection of recipes based on her time in Paris, where a weekly picnic turned into a pop-up restaurant. Oh, and manages to create all the dreamy illustrations...while pregnant! You #humblebrag all about it and put it on your Mother's Day list asap.
Leave a comment below with the ways you're planning on celebrating Mother's Day this year!