Looking for something a little different than the normal chocolate-and-grocery-store-flowers for your littles this Valentine's Day? Here are my picks for some sweet treats that they will love receiving.
1. Timex Analog Youth Watch, $28.00- When they move beyond the plastic Disney-theme watches, this is a perfect next step and has so many cute changeable wristbands.
2. Uncommon Goods Personalized Mini Rolling Pin, $20.00- This would be perfect for my 4 year old who as of late, loves to help me cook and also just learned how to spell his own name!
3. Everyone Says I Love You, $2.99- A book that is more appropriate for the nursery school set that introduces the concept of love.
4. Love Affair Lipstick Painting, $50.00- I have been such a longtime fan of Jen Ramos, the artist/blogger behind Made By Girl. Add a sophisticated-yet-whimiscal touch to their room with an original lipstick painting.
5. The Giving Tree, $11.39- This timeless tale of unconditional love is perfect for a slightly older child.
7. Venus Et Fleur Eternity Roses, from $39.00- What Valentine's Day would be complete without flowers? Give the gift that keeps on giving- literally. These roses from Venus et Fleur last a full year!
8. Ultraviolet Kids Bomber Jacket, $115.00- A pink/red chevron faux fur bomber? I think this needs no further explanation!
9. Peaceable Kingdom Valentine Airplanes, $14.99- A Valentine's Day themed activity for those that prefer projects/crafts over toys.
10. Tiffany Elsa Peretti Color By The Yard Ring, $200.00- Never too early to start building that jewelry wardrobe. Buy it now to wear on the index/middle finger and as they grow, it makes the cutest pinky ring.
11. Decoder Ring, $18.99- Leave mom sweet secret messages.
12. Oeuf NYC Amour Sweater, $100.00- I am developing an Oeuf handknitted sweater obsession. Love that this is Valentine's Day appropriate, yet not too specific that it can't be worn year round.
13. Uncommon Goods Little Patient Doll, $55.00- For those little ones that love playing doctor.
14. June and January Striped Socks, $11.00- I tend to use holidays as a time to get my kids the cuter versions of their utilitarian items, like socks. These come in such fun colors and instantly up their wardrobe from baby to "little person".
15. Moonlight 3D Printed Lamp, $19.99- They'll constantly be reminded that you love them to the moon and back with this super cute lamp/nightlight.
16. Land of Nod Throw Pillow, $14.97- A gift that doubles as a sweet Vday message while also adding a pop of fun to their room.